New Tools and Resources
Based on feedback from public sector schools, we've added new features.
|Thumbnail||Feature & Description|
FiveStar Training From FedLoan Servicing
At FedLoan Servicing, we aim to provide our schools with the highest quality training; therefore, we developed a new program to help meet your needs - FiveStar Training.
FiveStar Training includes multiple different training options and topics which allow you to choose the subject matter and level of information you need.
National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) Delinquency Report Tutorial (SWF)
Still not getting all of your delinquency data from one source? Check out our instructional video to see how you can use the NSLDS Delinquency Report to produce one letter per month to delinquent borrowers who have loans serviced by a federal servicer.
- Adobe Flash Plugin Required -
Before You Owe Worksheet
Encourages students to record their loan balance and servicer information before they take on additional debt. Should be provided to returning or transfer students.
Before You Go Worksheet
Provides students with a convenient location to record the information they learn when reviewing their loan portfolio at Exit Counseling.
FedLoan Servicing Quick Sheet (PDF)
The FedLoan Servicing Quick Sheet gives student borrowers a quick guide to successful repayment tips and other valuable borrower resources from FedLoan Servicing. This resource should be provided to any student that has FedLoan Servicing assigned as their loan servicer.
Contact me with any questions on these features!
FedLoan Servicing School Sector Representatives are attending the following conferences:
- February 7-10—Southern Association of School Financial Aid Administrators (SASFAA)
- May 22-25—Eastern Association of School Financial Aid Administrators (EASFAA)*
- July 10-13—National Association of School Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA)*
*I will personally attend these events!
- Take advantage of the financial literacy information available to your students and parents at YouCanDealWithIt.com.
- Review the FedLoan Servicing Bulletin for an overview of your school's full portfolio with us.