It's Tax Time... Get Your Info Online Today!
View and print your 2015 tax information by signing into Account Access today.
Did You Know?
- If your loans transferred to us, we only report tax information to you for the payments you made directly to us after the transfer. You should receive tax information from your previous servicer to account for payments made before the transfer (if applicable).
- FedLoan Servicing provides your tax information online at Account Access. Once logged into Account Access, you can view and/or print your:
- IRS Form 1098-E (Amount of Interest Paid)
- IRS Form 1099-C (Cancellation of Debt), if applicable
- Tax Summary Statement (if amount is not reported to IRS)
Get Tax Information Faster by Going Paperless!
Visit Account Access to get your tax statements faster than snail mail.